Monday, April 6, 2015

Blending Technique with Lily Pond


Hi :) We are just loving the layouts in the galleries that we are seeing. Every day brings more wonderful pages and ideas. Don't forget that we'd love you share a link to a layout using Lynne's kits, so go ahead and add a comment and link in comments below :)

I've been having a play with Lynne's latest kits, Lily Pond and Just a Thought WordArt and Brushes. Lily pond is just gorgeous with its delicate colours, wonderful mix of papers and beautiful embellishments, I just couldn't resist it!

Blending is just one of those techniques that I couldn't do without and today's layout starts out by blending a photo taken with my phone camera into a soft dreamy paper. Take a look at the creativity sheet below to see how I created my Lily Pond layout.


All kits by Lynne Anzelc Designs:
Lily Pond
Just a Thought WordArt and Brushes
Creativity sheet paper and elements are also from Lily Pond.

I'll catch up with you again soon, until then have a great time scrapping, Natasha :)

9 comments:

  1. Amazing layout. I share it in my Pinterest.
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/436427020116210284/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and for sharing too :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous page & great explaination x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's great to know that the explanation is helpful :)

      Delete
  3. Stunning LO - just love the misty and dreamy scene you have created. Great textures too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and meant to say what a lovely kit too - that's on my list to get! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I think Natasha makes my designs look fabulous! And she gives so many ideas on how to use kits for various types of pages. Thank you for the compliment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic ideas with interesting layouts explained clearly.

    ReplyDelete