Friday, August 28, 2015

Under the Sea

Frolicking under the sea, there are fun and fascinating creatures just waiting to play with you!!  Here is my latest kit, Under the Sea, with a variety of unique elements and papers, clusters, wordart and journal cards. This kit is available in a Bundle for cost savings if you wanted it all, or you can buy them separately:  The kit, the Clusters, the WordArt and the Journal Cards. I love what the girls created with this kit below!

http://www.oscraps.com/shop/Under-the-Sea-Bundle.html

And here are just a few pages that should entice you to play!

By Hayley

By Judy

By Gina

 By Cheryl

Journal Cards by Gina

By Lynne

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Collection, Lynne! Love the colors and your clusters are so fun!
    Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I enjoy designing this type of kit! And there is something about the sea that pulls me in! Thank you for your comment!!! Hugs, Lynne

      Delete
  2. Just love this kit :) and all the amazing layouts by your talented creative team :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the watercolor backgrounds and illustrative quality of this bundle! Your kits are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tia, I really enjoy creating my own slice of art. And I enjoy seeing what people do with it, so if you have anything you ever want to share, please post it here or on my Facebook page! Thank you so much for your comment, it means a lot to me!!! Hugs, Lynne

      Delete