Saturday, September 3, 2016

The latest kit in the shop is another collaboration with Ann Brown. I know it is early for Holidays kits, but at the request of several customers, we put this one up so they have time to make their Christmas cards.  Holiday Trimmings is a spectacular kit full of gorgeous clusters and elements. Create elegant cards to send to your family and friend this year!


And here are several pages to give you a little inspiration! The elements are easy to stack and gorgeously water-colored!















1 comment:

  1. I am at OScraps in your shop for their Anniversary sale. I have always loved your designs and will be purchasing your holiday kit to create cards. This will be my first time attempting this for the holidays. I have been diligently waiting for Tea Garden to be on sale and was hoping that it would be included in this Anniversary sale. My only daughter-in-law is Japanese, and your kit is the first realistic design to scrap her coming of age photo, along with my granddaughter's attire from her maternal grands in Japan. I have also been trying for ages to sign up for your newsletter. Either way I will continue checking this blog and your FB page. Love you as always. Shirl/grambie :)

    ReplyDelete