Monday, October 3, 2016

Just BEEing Me

Just BEEing Me is a wondrous kit of fantasy and nature.  My love of bees comes from my gardening, and the joy of nature in its raw form.  Adding a little fantasy, I enjoyed the results of this kit.  BEE people, flowers and leaves and natural bees...what better elements for a kit?





My gratitude toward my team for creating the most beautiful art from my kits, here are a few inspirational examples of what you can do with this kit.

From Pat comes this stunning page of bees!!  I love how she used the beehive and branch, giving this such a natural feel. A wonderful page!

And from Cheryl this amazing fantasy!  That beautiful moon is not in the kit, but adds such a mystical feel to the page. Fabulous page!

And now from me, I was so excited about this kit I actually created a page myself!

 Another  fabulous page from Pat.  I love the sweetness of this page!! The setting is wonderful, a storybook theme, so lovely!

Trish created a world of magic with this bee theme.  It reminds me how important our honey bees are so important to our survival and nature's beauty.

Gina decided to show the romantic side of fantasy with this gorgeous page of the prince and princess bees in their garden.  

And to show you a little whimsy, here is Pat's fun and whimsical page with the musical cricket as our main character in this story. So very cute!

 And back to romance, Cheryl created this stunning page ...a romantic design that reminds us how gorgeous nature truly is.

and a fun page of dreaming...

Pat designed this marvelous page that always brings a smile to my face, I love the magical  joy this brings me!!

Hayley created a gorgeous scene in the middle of the forest of the bees, butterflies and bugs, both beautiful and mythical!

No comments:

Post a Comment