Monday, December 3, 2018

Simple Pleasures




Hello,

Let Lynne’s latest kit, Simple Pleasures, take you on a journey. One where your imagination is in the driving seat. I love that feeling of not quite knowing where I’m going, and finding out on the way!

There is a part of a door in this kit that as soon as I saw it I couldn’t help wondering what would be on the other side. A mysterious door! But then I realised that I could choose what was hidden behind it. I could create my own interpretation on what I might find there.

This is what I love about creativity. There are no rules. I can do as I please!

So what did I find on the other side?

A place where I would be more than happy to while away the hours, in amongst the wildlife and flowers. A place where I could listen to the bird song, and a place where I could dream.


Maybe there is a formal garden to find full of flowers. With a peaceful place to sit and enjoy a book undisturbed. Except for natures soothing sounds.


Or in the woodland where wild flowers abound, and ladies from the past are found.


The possibilities are endless. We can find one or many new places behind the door.

It’s all up to our imaginations and what stories we wish to tell.

Of course there doesn’t have to be a door. We all get inspired by different things. What triggers your curiosity to create?

Although I love creating 12 x 12 size pages, I also like to experiment with other paper sizes. I'm particularly keen on double page layouts, which I've used here. Do you like to experiment with different page sizes?

Lynne’s gorgeous kit Simple Pleasures and the accompanying wordart kit are available in her Oscraps shop.

Let us know what you’ve created and where the kit took you and your imagination. We always love to hear from you.

Natasha

Here is a little more inspiration for you from Lynne's team












No comments:

Post a Comment