Saturday, October 3, 2015

How'd I do that?

I have been asked if the skeleton on this page is in the kit.  And so I thought I would write a simple explanation about how I created the look of the skeleton sitting.

First, yes I did use the skeleton that is in the kit, but that skeleton is standing straight up. To get the effect of sitting down, I simply:  (1) duplicated the skeleton layer, (2) on original layer I erased the bottom half of the skeleton, (3) on the duplicate of the skeleton layer I erased the top half of the skeleton, (4) I rotated the legs at a 45 degree angle to appear in a sitting position, and moved that layer until it looked as natural as I could make it.  Simple and easy!


2 comments:

  1. Love this! Thank you for the info, I am going to have to have a go at this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, I hope to do more of this type of posting!

    ReplyDelete