Saturday, October 3, 2015

Spook-tacular

A first for me, I have never done a Halloween kit. So I wanted to do a kit that someone could use for more than just one holiday, so many of the elements can be used for a variety of pages, cards or journals.  The kit is called Spook-tacular and it comes with twelve papers in both 12x12 and 8.5x11 inch (which is great for cards, then shrink to size).  There is a separate wordart and cluster packet as well.  Here is the kit and some fabulous inspiration:


The papers are fun!

The Clusters are spooky thanks to Cheryl!

And the WordArt appropriate for the season!

And here is the best part....the inspiration from my marvelous team of artists: Cheryl, Gina, Hayley, and Judy ...and even something from me!









1 comment:

  1. I love this kit! Halloween isn't a big thing for me but this kit is just super and brilliant for getting creative with. Gorgeous layouts by your talented creative team, love them :)

    ReplyDelete