Friday, May 19, 2017

Fashion Art Dolls

I just am enamored with these pages created by my team. Gorgeous fashion pages, creative and artsy. These girls have style!!!
Wouldn't you love to step back into this time, just for a peek? 

I love this page by Pat!!

Or a lovely photo-shoot created by Hayley

...and this marvelous scene by Gina ...I love the elegance!

How about something wild and crazy? I adore these pages by Cheryl.


Or how would you like to enjoy a visit to this villa? Jean set the scene for you...

and Jana followed in the same vane with this lovely courtyard scene.

But back to the photo-shoot. How about this artsy page by Jana?

Or this top model by Jean? Love the details!

Or this amazing one by Trish?

All so very stunning! Now what can you do with these lovely models???

No comments:

Post a Comment