Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Winging It

Winging It
Five beautiful bird blends, plus the individual birds in PNG format!


This stunning page by Pat shows the magnificent owl. I love how she blended the individual owl png into the background. Beautiful effect!

I love the natural look to this gorgeous page by Trish.

Beautiful layering by Gina. This colorful bird pops with the soft background!

I love Beth's stacking here. It draws you into the photo and wants you to learn more!
 
I love the subtle use of the birds Natasha used in this page. What a beautiful walk in the woods!!

What gorgeous photos of owls, and what a perfect display...love this page by Anne!

This sweet page by Jana makes me think of Spring. I love that she pared that little bird with the poppies!!

I love how Pat used this blend...simple elegance!

Cheryl went deep into the woods with this one. I love the drama! I can feel the dark, stillness of the forest.

Natasha writes the most beautiful poems! Check it out. What a lovely combination!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this kit, and I love all the layouts that have been created here and in the the Facebook group (Lynne Anzelc Art Addicts). Thank you for your kind words for my layouts and poem :)

    ReplyDelete