Friday, January 8, 2016

Lifeline Beginnings

The latest kit is called Lifeline Beginnings.  
Our lives are full of "beginnings" starting with our birth, our first steps...starting a new job, ending something and starting again...a lifetime of new beginnings, exciting and challenging!


This page is by one of my customers, Audrey. I love her theme and her soft tones.

Hayley created a fantasy...just such a delight!!

Cheryl created such a thought provoking page, again with the soft tones I love.

Gina created this gorgeous page, I love the image of the girl looking at the flowers, so beautiful and artistic!

Another favorite by Hayley, stunning!

And of course I love nature, so this would be a favorite of mine by Gina

And I could not resist trying a page of my own...

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous kit and I adore the teams layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous materials & artwork xoxo Mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monique, I appreciate your comment! Hugs, lynne

      Delete